TALKING ABOUT CORPORATE SOCIAL ACTIVITY: HOW TO MAKE MEDIA AN ALLY
Together with Business and Society magazine we invite you to take part in the round table "Talking about Corporate Social Activity: How to Make Media an Ally."
The round table will discuss:
- Formula for a successful publication: 5 important rules. Advice from jury members, prize-winners, experts and media representatives.
- How to make a media outlet an ally?
- Which formats of interaction with the media are suitable for your project.
- High-quality photo content: an algorithm for successful portrait and reportage shooting.
- How to use storytelling to promote sustainability and corporate philanthropy.
- Oleg Bazaleev, Social Performance Manager at Crescent Petroleum, winner of the best CSR publication competition;
- Irina Arkhipova, Public Relations and Communications Director, Coca-Cola HBC Russia;
- Marina Mokina, Regional Manager, Internal and External Communications Office for Coca-Cola HBC Russia in the Ural Region, Siberia and the Far East Region;
- Tatyana Bachinskaya, Editor-in-Chief of Business and society magazine;
- Olga Glazunova, Director of Time Code Production;
- Maria Aksyonova, photographer, two-time winner of Winner MoscowPhotoAwards;
- Ekaterina Gromova*, Lecturer, Faculty of Journalism, branch of Moscow State University in Sevastopol;
- Natalia Rymar, Content Editor of the Gulf Stream Foundation;
- Natalia Prygina*, Senior Lecturer of Journalism at Moscow Polytechnic University.
* Confirmation pending.
The meeting will be held in a digital format.
Venue: Mosvolonter Resource Center (Tverskaya St., 9). Registration via the link.Organizers: "Soprichasnost’ “ (Involvement) Center for the Development of Philanthropy and Business and Society magazine with the support of the Presidential Grants Fund.